CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cowboys and Golfing

I had to post these pictures of Ben because I thought he looked so cute. He is very much into being a cowboy and loves to ride horses. No matter if the horses are real or stuffed Ben loves pretending he's a cowboy. He also loves to hit Golf balls which is great except when he does it in the house and is swinging just inches from Claire's head. He has a bit of a wild swing, but for a two year old is fairly accurate. We're hoping he may be the next Tiger Woods, but we aren't holding our breath.



3 comments:

Annie said...

How cute are those plaid shorts! I've heard he is quite the athlete. He is so dang cute. We tried to get Julia to ride a little pony at the zoo and she totally freaked out. I'm glad that Ben is not afraid-he's a real cowboy. I love seeing the pictures. I wish we were closer so our kids could play.

The O'Briens said...

I love it. He is so blasted cute. He is a jack of all trades. The cowboys will love him and the preppies will envy him. :)

Katie said...

I'm sorry but he is the cutest boy ever, all bias aside. Wish aunt kath could visit sooner than later. Maybe someday...