CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Dad

I am also very grateful for my father. My dad is someone I have always looked up to. He has many talents and is always the life of the party. When we were in High School our guy friends would have to go have a chat with Ken before we could go anywhere, not because he was quizzing them, but because they had such a good relationship with all of them. I can remember a time when there were probably 20 kids in his bedroom just chatting with my dad about things that were going on. My dad has always been very faithful and even though he has been through a lot of challenges, he is still trying to do what is right. Because I was the oldest girl my dad taught me about sports and the most importantis thing to remember is that we love BYU and we hate Utah. I definately appreciate my dad providing me with a love of football, considering the family I married into. Those are some of my fondest memories I have of my dad going to all of the BYU football games with my dad. Thank you dad for being a wonderful father and grandfather. We all love you very much!




4 comments:

The O'Briens said...

I absolutely love your dad!! Your parents were so great about letting absolutely everyone come to your house....all at once....every weekend (and during the week). Ken has such a great sense of humor and is so fun to be around. Not to mention, he paid for a lot of mint mentos, milky ways, diet cokes and diet dr peppers on hit account at Sags!! (Ooops...maybe I shouldn't have said that. Haha.) Anyway, I can't wait to see how Travis handles Claire playing "patty fingers" in your equivalent of the "duck room" some day! Love ya.

Phillips Family said...

Ken is a great guy, heck, he was partially my dad throughout my life. I hope he is doing well, and tell him hello.

Annie said...

It was so great talking to you today! You know that we love your dad so much. He has meant so much to Bryan and I. Also we think Travis is the greatest guy. You are so lucky to have such wonderful men in your life. We love you guys!

Katie said...

I love my dad too. He's a good one. If you read this dad-good luck on Saturday! :)