CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Things you missed continued










One of the other wonderful things we got to do was go to visit Katie and Jeff in our Nations Capital. We had such a good time with them. Our whole family went for Thanksgiving and we had a wonderful time. Ben was so good the entire trip even though we had our flight delayed going and coming. We went to visit the World War II Memorial, Lincoln Monument, The Smithsonian and the most touching was the Holocaust Museum. If you are ever in D.C. be sure and go to that. It made it all very real and you couldn't help but get overwhelmed with emotion by what these poor people suffered. On a lighter note the Girls spent quite a bit of time at the mall one day while the boys played X-Box. We had a great time together as a family and Travis and I are hoping we can go back soon and visit.




4 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Looks fantastic. Love to keep up with you guys. Tell your dad hello...and GO COUGARS!!!

Jinnyruth said...

I don't know why, but I love the picture of you three with Lincoln. It makes me smile when I look at it. I miss you guys!

Katie said...

You better come visit again soon... Cute blog! I told you you could do it. :)

The O'Briens said...

I want to go see DC do badly! Oh, and pretty sure I can't get over how cute that picture of Claire is on the side of your blog! She is beautiful. Sometimes I wish I could just quit everything and be a mom already. I definitely have my waves of being crazy baby hungry. I guess it will happen eventually, but, until then, I can look at all of my nieces and nephews and your cute little ones to tide me over.