CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Jerry Seinfeld

On Friday night we went with Rob and Tracie on a date. It was so fun to get away. Vicki my mother in law was very nice to babysit the kids. I was telling Travis that it was the first time I had been away from Claire since our anniversary in April. I was a little nervous but she did great. Anyway, back to the date. We started off the night going to Bombara in the Hotel Monaco. We had some extremely good food which included: calamari. corn chowder with lobster, halibut, fillet, swordfish and pesto egg plant. It was all very delicious but the best part was watching Rob and Travis eat the soup because they all but licked the bowl clean. They both agreed it was the best soup the had ever had. After our delicious dinner we headed to Abravenailhall to see Jerry Seinfeld. It was so funny. We were are laughing the entire time. The show lasted for about an hour and a half, but we all agreed we could have sat there for longer. He was so funny and very entertaining. If you ever have a chance to go see him you should. After the show we decided to get some dessert so we went to the Melting Pot, for some chocolate fondue. It was so yummy! We had a really good time as we always do when we go with Rob and Tracie. Thanks for a fun evening full of laughing and good food!

3 comments:

Phillips Family said...

I am very jealous of your date!! All we do is watch antelope and jack rabbits run by our door and eat popcicles...we don't got no melting pot!!!

Katie said...

Whit Watch Out! There's a troll hand on your shoulder!! No, oh wait, sorry-false alarm. It's just Travy. (Love you Shrek! Sorry to hear your back/hands are bothering you!)

I am jealous too! I want to see Seinfeld! Mostly I just want to hang out with you guys and my niece and nephew. And watch Travis drink from the plastic green cup...

The O'Briens said...

I so wish we could go out on a fun double date! It hsa been forever since we got together. I am impressed ...you have become quite the seafood diva! I bet Seinfeld was hilarious. Robby and I need to hit up one of the comedy shows in Vegas....we'll do it..eventually! Lova ya.