CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Welcome to Blogging!


I have been stalking people for months and decided it was time to start a blog of my own. I think it will be a fun way to let people know what is going on in our lives. Our life is very crazy right now like it always is. I am a stay at home mom with Ben who is 2 1/2 and Claire who is 3 months old. I love staying at home and enjoy my time with my children. I try to take Ben to do something almost everyday to get him out of the house. We go swimming, to the park, and his favorite place of all the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. For those of you who have never been it is a great place to take kids, and I have a season pass so call if you ever want to go. He is also really into the farm which is also at Thanksgiving Point. The thrill of the farm is that you get to ride a horse around in a circle. Ben thinks he is quite the cowboy and tells everyone he did it himself. This makes Pa Ken very happy. My wonderful husband Travis is a project mananger for PGL construction. He likes his job and is very good at what he does. He currently finished our basement in our home and he did an amazing job. I am so lucky to have a husband that can build or fix anything.








7 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm so happy that you have joined the Blogosphere. Can't wait to see all your fun posts and keep up with the Morris fam :)

Love you!

lacy lee said...

Yay for your blog! Do you think we could borrow Travis to fix up our house?? :)

The Whites said...

Yay! I am so excited to be able to keep up on you guys!

Hepworth Family said...

Claire is beautiful and Ben is getting so big! Congratulations!
-hepworthfam06.blogspot.com

Annie said...

About time! So good to see pictures and your adorable kids. This is the best way to keep in touch. I've been thinking about you, and hope that everything is going great.

Jinnyruth said...

You are all so cute in this picture. I love your hair!

The O'Briens said...

Yes! I am so impressed. You made it sound like you were going to be blog challenged, but check you out with the fancy background and all of your pictures. You guys are such an adorable little family.