CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Baby Claire

I decided it was time to post some pictures of Claire or Baby Claire as Ben calls her. She is constantly changing and it is so fun as she develops. She is smiling all the time and her laugh is adorable. She is already getting two teeth which is a little crazy considering Ben was one before he got his first tooth. Claire loves Ben and gets so excited to see her big brother. She is a very good baby and I love her very much. Hopefully next time I will be able to get a couple pictures of her smiling.



5 comments:

lacy lee said...

I just want to squish those cheeks!!

Katie said...

Thanks for finally putting up more pics of Claire. She has changed SO much since I was there. She looks more like Ben every day. I love her little double chin and those sweet cheeks. You can tell in that last one that she's looking out the window thinking "when is my aunt Kath going to come back?" So cute.

The O'Briens said...

I can't get over how cute she is, Whit! I love her dark hair. She really does look so much like Ben (but in a very feminine way). :) I can't wait until I can finally see her in person. Maybe she won't have such an aversion to blond haired girls like Ben did!! I think I traumatized the kid. Keep the pictures coming.

Lindsay said...

She is the most adorable delightful thing I've seen in a long time. I second Lacy's sentiments......those are cheeks that just beg to be squished!

Love you!

Annie said...

How cute is she? I'm glad that you finally posted more pictures. It's amazing how quickly they change. I just can't believe it. Audrey seemed so tiny and now she seems so big. Claire is adorable and you have cute headbands! Did you make them?