CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Birthdays and Weddings

We have had a very busy couple of weeks. It started out and ended with birthdays and a wedding in between.

My Grandma Hendrix celebrated her birthday on September 26th. Ben, Claire and I took lunch to her that day and spent a couple hours with her. Ben loves Grandma Hendrix and never stopped talking the entire time we were there. Grandma Hendrix doesn't care because she knows that it comes from her gene pool and she appreciates a boy that can talk.





Next we had the wedding. My cousin David got married and we are so happy for him. It is really nice to see all of our family especially Grandma Carlin. We love Grandma Carlin and love when she comes to visit us.

Here is Grandma Carlin holding Claire. Claire wasn't sure what she thought about Grandma. But I thought this was a great picture of Grandma Carlin.


This picture makes me a little sad. These are my moms three sisters with my grandma. It is good to see them all together. But also a sad reminder that my mom is no longer with us.



Claire and I after the wedding.

Megan, Grandma, Claire and I outside the Temple waiting for the happy couple.



We tried to get some family pictures taken while we were all dressed up. It took Travis 10 minutes before this to convince Ben to put his tie back on for the picture.


I love this picture of Ben because it says it all. He was tired and ready to go home.



Next the Birthday party. It was our niece and nephews birthday. Travis' brother Jason and his wife Casey always have fun parties for their kids who were born two days apart. We went to Chuckee Cheese for the blessed event. I dare say the dads had just as much or more fun as the kids.


Rob and Travis playing a racing game. In the Morris Family every game is a competition.


Ben loved playing ski ball and would throw the ball up the ramp time and time again without making it in the hole. I never realized how long it could take to play one game of ski ball until playing with a two year old. I have to say by the end of the day Ben was getting the hang of it and was doing pretty well.

Here's Travis playing the famous basketball game. He and his brothers had a competition. I'm pretty sure Rob won with 40 points and Travis came in second with 36. Maybe next time honey!

Even baby Claire joined in on the fun as Ben was nice enough to let her ride with him.

Ben and Brinckley his cousin who was having the birthday party riding with Chuck. They are a month s apart and are very cute together. Happy Birthday JD and Brinckley. Thanks for the fun day!




2 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I would like to go to chucky cheese now, but Camille says no Adam, no.

The O'Briens said...

You guys always look like you're having such a great time!

Hey, what is your e-mail address? Will you send it to me at mcconnellste@gmail.com?