CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Catching Up

Claire is 6 months old and is so fun. She is such a good baby and is very easy going. She reminds me a lot of her father. She is starting to do so many new things right now like eating solid foods, sitting up and becoming quite the wiggler.

This is Claire with Audrey who is my friend Annie's baby. Claire is two months older than Audrey. But look at all that hair on Audrey she was so cute.



Travis thought Claire would be a cute package.

This is Claire eating her rice cereal. Her face basically sums it up as she is not thrilled with her dinner.

Claire has been trying to sit up by her self for a while but Saturday morning she finally could do it. She is not 100 percent stable but she is getting better every day.

Ben will be 3 in two months and he is getting so big. He is basically potty trained and we are so excited. Next week he will start his Itty Bitty Football class and a Dinosaur Class at the Library. Ben tells us that at his football class he will tackle, run and push them down. We are not sure what exactly he is talking about but we are excited to watch him in action. We will keep you posted with pictures.



Ben dressed up in Aunt Megan's old dance costume. Some day he will really hate us for dressing him up but we all had a good laugh. He and my dad were doing Olympics in the back yard.





Ben also loves cowboys because of Grandpa Ken. He spends a lot of time riding his stick horse around the house. Every time he starts I have to announce him by saying in my best western voice, "Ladies and gentleman we have a cowboy here from American Fork Utah Benjamin Travis Morris riding his horse bullseye." Then he yells outside and rides around the house and once he's back to the original starting place we have to start the announcing all over again.







My good friends Annie and Bryan were here visiting family and we were so excited to see them. Julia is a month older than Ben and they had a great time playing. They ran around while Julia was playing the guitar and Ben was singing 'My Name is Jonas.' ( Thank you guitar hero) They were so cute together and it was fun to have them visit for awhile. I can't wait until they live closer someday.


This is Ben with Travis before the BYU-UCLA game. Ben was so sad because he was not invited to go to the game. It was very sad. He is a big BYU fan and was quite devastated when his dad left without him. BUT................................


The next week Rob and Travis decided to take Ben and Carter to the game with them. Ben was so excited the entire week it's all he could talk about. He would tell everyone that his dad had a ticket for him to go to the BYU game. Travis said he was so cute at the game he especially loved the cougar fight song. At one point during the game every one had been cheering and then sat down. Ben stood up and yelled at the top of his lungs, "get him, tackle him, push him down." Travis said everyone turned to look at this 2 year old cheering his little heart out and just started laughing.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so cute that Ben cheered so loudly! Go BYU!

The O'Briens said...

That is so fun that you got to see Annie and Bryan. That is so fun that your kids are so close in age. I can't believe Claire is sitting up already. I swear the girl will be walking by the time I finally meet her! I can't get over how excited Ben is in that last picture. What a doll. He takes after his mom with his love for BYU. I still tell people how upset you got when BYU lost. It cracks me up. :)

Love ya,
Steph

Annie said...

Such a good time. I can't believe how much older Claire looks from when we even visited! I think she looks like you and I think Ben is looking more like his dad. I bet Ben loved the BYU football game. You are definitely going to have to take pictures/videos of Ben in his football uniform "tackling" the other boys.

Jinnyruth said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It's been way too long since we've seen you guys. I can't wait for Christmas!

sara e.a.* said...

so darling! you're kids are adorable. i love all of the little stories. :) so cute!

it was so great running into you. i just love you! i'm so glad that we're boggie friends now! yay!

Katie said...

I love my Ben and Claire! I can't wait for chirstmas so we can see them again. Megan told me about bens tragic weekend story. :( So sad but pretty funny...

Kristi said...

After seeing Ben in the dance costume I realize that Claire doesn't look THAT much like him - She's a much better looing girl. You will definately have to save that picture.

The Whites said...

I love Claire's chubby cheeks!!! She's so cute!